There is nothing like a good playlist to motivate you in your workout. However, I’ve listened to my fair share of music that has a great beat and pumps me up, but has less than uplifting lyrics. As much as I want to say the lyrics don’t effect me, they still get into my head and definitely don’t have me thinking about glorifying God.
When I was growing up, the only Christian music I knew of all sounded the same. There wasn’t a mix of genres, and while the lyrics were good, it definitely wouldn’t have been my first choice to dance/ get movin’ to. Now days, I’m pleasantly surprised at the broad array of Christian music options. I love that there are so many artist/bands that each have a different sound to fit my mood. I love a good Hillsong Worship sesh when I’m cleaning the house or driving to work, and when I’m working out I love the more upbeat Hillsong Young and Free.
Once I found Hillsong Young and Free, I was determined to find more upbeat songs like it. That’s what motivated me to begin my hunt for a solid Christian music workout playlist that I could take with me on my runs, to the gym, and even while cleaning the house or doing a HIIT workout in my living room. You can find a variety of the types of workouts I like to do and create myself HERE. Recently, I was on the hunt for a good quality but inexpensive speaker to play my music when I workout at home. I don’t like having to deal with headphones and keeping my iPhone on me when doing HIIT workouts because the wires always get all tangled and rip my headphones out of my ear. Talk about annoying. BUT! My husband just got a portable waterproof bluetooth speaker that connects to your computer, laptop, or phone and it works so well! I can even use it out at the pool when swimming laps without worrying about it breaking from water damage. If you’re interested in a good quality bluetooth speaker, I’ll leave the one I have linked below.
Now, time for the playlist! It currently has 25 songs and is a total of 1 hour and 36 minutes. I am always adding to this playlist, though, so in a month or two I’ll post a Christian Music Workout Playlist #2 with updated music. This christian music workout playlist #1 has a variety of artists, 12 to be exact, so you’re sure to find songs you like. ENJOY! 🙂
Christian Music Workout Playlist
- Gold by Britt Nicole
- Wake – Live by Hillsong Young and Free
- After All (Holy) – Capital Kings remix by David Crowder Band
- Back to Life – Studio version by Hillsong Young and Free
- My Lighthouse by Rend Collective
- I Feel So Alive by Capital Kings
- Endless Praise – Live by Planetshakers
- Alive – Live by Hillsong Young and Free
- Be a King by Capital Kings
- Brighter – Live by Hillsong Young and Free
- The River by Jordan Feliz
- This is Living by Hillsong Young and Free
- Dance – Live by Planetshakers
- Set The World On Fire remix – Neon Feathers by Britt Nicole
- Real Love by Hllsong Young and Free
- Feel It by tobyMac, Mr. Talkbox
- Falling Into You – Studio Version by Hillsong Young and Free
- Pave by Britt Nicole
- In The River – Live by Jesus Culture, Kim Walker-Smith
- Where You Are – Live by Hillsong Young and Free
- Born To Love – Mcswagger and Capital Kings Remix by Britt Nicole
- Backseat Driver by tobyMac, Hollyn, Tru
- Set The World On Fire by Soulfire Revolution
- Transformed by Shonlock, tobyMac
- God is Amazing (feat. Zg & Kj52) by Viktory, Kj-52, Zg
You can listen to the playlist on Spotify for free here:
I’m excited to connect this playlist from my phone to the bluetooth speaker, and smash my Saturday Sweat week 3 workout.What are your favorite Christian artists to work out to? If you have a favorite upbeat Christian song that you thing would be a great fit for this Christian music workout playlist, leave it in the comments below! 🙂
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links that help keep this blog running. Thank you for supporting my blog!